Thank you so much for being a key part of the WiTWA volunteer family.
You are (deservedly) among an exceptional group of people who make a difference in diversity, inclusion and equity for women in tech [+].
This page is a “living” repository for all volunteer-related information, so please save it somewhere to refer back to. Note that it will be updated from time to time to ensure that it contains the latest and greatest.
NOTE: Some of the links below will require you to be logged on to Google Workspace. Make sure you use your WiTWA login to access.
What you need to know
- Onboarding checklist
- Code of conduct
- Volunteer benefits document
- Techtrails brochure
- Partnerships brochure
- DEI Corporate Members Program brochure
- Social media dos and don’ts
- Organisation chart (coming soon)
- Check out all our committee members
How to WiTWA
We use the following productivity tools at WiTWA:
- Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) for all our communication and collaboration
- LastPass is our shared password vault
- Hubspot – Customer Resource Management (CRM)
- Facebook for live streaming – mostly Events team
- YouTube for live streaming – mostly Events team
- Canva for designs for socials etc – mostly Communications team
- Hootsuite for socials scheduling – mostly Communications team
How to guides for some of the tools
Some of these guides are “living” documents (work in progress) and may change over time as we are going through and streamlining our processes:
- WiTWA Onboarding Email Instructions
- WiTWA Onboarding Lastpass Instructions
- How to WiTWA with Google Workplace (WIP)
- How to WiTWA with Hubspot CRM (WIP)
- How to WiTWA Live Streaming (WIP)
When to WiTWA
Plan ahead and keep up to date with all our functions and events!
Note: This calendar is updated regularly, as new events are planned.
Navigating your way around G Drive
- New G Drive Structure – Master Folders
- New G Drive Structure – Sub Folders
- New G Drive Structure – Descriptions
If you have any questions, can’t find a document, need to set up a new folder or are unsure where to save what you are working on, please contact Teagen McEwan our Community Manager who is happy to help. Reach out to Teagen via [email protected]
Share your ideas and expertise!
We want to hear your ideas! As a valued volunteer of WiTWA we want you to have your say and contribute to our amazing initiatives that inspire our audiences. Check out the googlesheets below and add your ideas.
Diversity and Inclusion at WiTWA
We provide a diverse and inclusive environment for all our volunteers to be their best selves and to be apart of an organisation championing diversity. As part of our DEI program we provide LGBTQ+ workshops that you can attend.
Check out what we have covered so far:
Need to update your role model details…
If your content needs updating on the website, please use this form. If you think your contact details are not correct in our CRM, you can also log on to Hubspot and update your own record.
Please make sure you are familiar with our Code of conduct as we require you to accept when submitting details.