Women in Technology WA (WiTWA) provides opportunities through its role models page to facilitate communication between users of the WiTWA website and WiTWA role models.
Certain uses of this communication channel are inconsistent with this purpose, including, but not limited to:
- activities that are illegal or fraudulent under Australian law;
- use that inaccurately implies endorsement, approval, or sponsorship by Women in Technology WA Inc;
- use that can be confused with official communications by Women in Technology WA Inc;
- activities that violate other users’ privacy, including the release of private personal information about others, such as name, address, or phone number;
- activities that further commercial or other personal financial gain;
- sharing content that is offensive, hateful, threatening, libellous, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence or contravenes the Code of Conduct of Women in Technology WA Inc;
- harassment of any individual or entity.
WiTWA reserves the right to deny access to communicate via the WiTWA role models page. WiTWA will deny access to those who violate the above standards or other applicable policies in these or similar practices. Users of and visitors to the WiTWA role models page who misuse information and communication services may be removed from the WITWA database and denied access to the WITWA community permanently. WiTWA reserves the right to move or delete any role models profiles.
Please contact [email protected] to give feedback or to report violations of this online use policy.