Celebrating diverse experience and WA’s top talent
Since 2018, we’ve been shining a light on the stories of incredible local Tech [+] women.
Check our Role Models page for past nominees and winners.
If you can see her you can be her, so let’s see her!
Each year we celebrate 20 incredible women identified as the highest scoring women nominees by our judges:
- The Official Tech [+] 20
With three special honours in particular:
- First Among Equals
- Outstanding Youth Role Model
- Outstanding Regional Role Model
- Outstanding STEM Educator
Our community also votes on their favourite:
- People’s Choice Winner
And finally, we celebrate an outstanding individual ally:
- Outstanding Allyship
To be eligible to enter the Tech [+] 20 Awards, nominees must:
- Identify as a woman
- Currently reside in Western Australia
- Not have won a WiTWA Tech [+] trophy in previous years
- Not be a current member of the WiTWA Central Committee nor Subcommittees
- Link to additional criteria for the Regional, Youth, STEM Educator and Allyship Awards
GET INVOLVED AS A SPONSOR!
The WiTWA Tech [+] Awards is Western Australia’s number one celebration of women in the field of technology, with 2021 being our 4th year of championing incredible individuals making an impact on our state, our community and the world.
Our Tech [+] Awards holds an important place in the attraction and retention of women within tech [+] across WA and would not be possible without the generosity of our sponsors.
We offer a number of partnership options and would love you to help us change the systems. Check out our partnership brochure for options.