At Visagio, you have the opportunity to be part of something bigger. Recognised as a Great Place to Work®, we pride ourselves of being a people platform, where you are what makes us Visagio. Here you are supported by a global network of equally passionate and welcoming team members, ready to guide, teach, and grow with you.
About the role
We currently have opportunities for passionate individuals who want to make a significant difference by delivering value to our clients through a range of projects.
Your responsibilities as a Visagio Consultant will include, but are not limited to:
• Delivering comprehensive business solutions through the ability to combine a strategic overview with a concise and pragmatic approach.
• Performing data analysis and gathering insights for clients’ recommendations.
• Bringing an innovative and problem-solving approach to all challenges faced by our clients.
• Integration and contribution to support a fast-growth company to continue to achieve the extraordinary.
About you (Key skills and competencies)
• A degree in Data Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Commerce, Actuarial Science, Finance, or related disciplines is preferred.
• Strong work ethic and commitment to achieve the desired goals, considering changes in deadlines and scope of activities.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, being able to engage with diverse audiences within both the project team and the client.
• Demonstrable experience in data analysis and gathering of insights for project recommendations.
• Ability to illustrate a very robust fact-based approach to problem-solving.
• Passion for working with data and learning new methodologies, applications and skills for analysis.
• Desired proficiency in a range of software tools and techniques such as Excel Modelling, R Programming, VBA, SQL, Python, Data Visualisation, Machine Learning, Microsoft Power Platform, knowing that intensive training will be provided to expand your skill set.
• Understanding of mining operations and practices is highly desirable, but not required.
Visagio offers extensive learning opportunities for technical and personal development, career guidance, and a highly competitive remuneration package.
All candidates are considered including international students with full-time working rights.
The opportunity is for a Perth based role (hybrid) with an immediate start and has opportunity for national and international travel.
For more information contact us at [email protected].
Visagio was born in 2003 in Brazil as a Technology and Management Consulting company. Over the years, our business model has evolved, and today we are a business transformation and digital acceleration platform with projects carried out in more than 40 countries and offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
We pride ourselves in our excellence in delivery for our clients from diagnosis and design to implementation. Through consultancy, interim management, technology and analytics services, we are transforming businesses through areas such as:
· Analytics oriented decision making (simulation, optimisation, machine learning);
· Data Visualisation;
· Supply Chain and Operations Optimisation;
· Businesses Processes Redesign and Transformation;
· Processes Automation.
Visagio offers a collaborative environment where each individual embodies the company’s values and DNA.
By being part of our team, you will have the opportunity to integrate with an excellent organisational climate. From day one, we are all encouraged to collaborate by sharing experiences and working close with all consultants, strengthening our network.
UniVisagio (our corporate university) supports our value of continuous learning and development, and all team members are paired with a buddy to help navigate through any questions they may have, and a partner who will provide long-term career guidance.
Our purpose is to be a platform that enables growth in each member of our group so that everyone can make a real difference, together.
Diversity and inclusion
At Visagio, it is our priority to ensure an equitable environment, where everyone feels free to exercise their full potential. Through numerous initiatives, our Diversity and Inclusion team promotes topics relevant to our society and future generations.
Visagio is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion.
Visagio acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work. We acknowledge the Noongar people as the custodians and guardians of the boodja (land) on which our company is located and where we conduct our business.