At IMDEX we are forever curious – we believe in shaping the future of mining by questioning the status quo, addressing our customers challenges, and setting new benchmarks for what can be achieved in our industry.
IMDEX is a leading global Mining-Tech company that enables drilling contractors and resource companies to safely find, mine and define orebodies with precision and at speed.
Our rich global experience and diverse thinking drives all development within IMDEX. We are committed to solving unique problems for our customers while reducing environmental and social impacts to shape a better and more sustainable global industry. For further information visit www.imdexlimited.com
We are seeking a Business Analyst to collaborate with business stakeholders to define problems and opportunities to deliver transformative business outcomes. You will engage with stakeholders to bring requirements to life using your analytical and communication skills.
The successful candidates will facilitate workshops with a wide range of business and technical stakeholders across IMDEX’s global presence. A significant focus of the role is the translation of business functional and non-functional requirements into system and business focused user stories and acceptance criteria.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Coaching stakeholders on effective business process and analysis practices
- Working with the broader team and stakeholders to deliver a remarkable digital experience in line with business needs
- Applying best practice and contributing pro-actively to the IMDEX BA centre of excellence
To be successful
To succeed in this career defining position, you will have a customer centric focus with extensive experience working as a Business Analyst within an enterprise environment with an agile delivery team. Your exceptional ability to document “as-is” and “to-be” business processes will be put to the test. Your expertise in breaking down requirements to epics and user stories will ensure your suitability.
Previous experience in supporting digital transformation and integration projects will set you up for success.
Additional requirements include:
- Minimum 5 years’ working within an enterprise environment
- Proven expertise working with businesses and agile delivery teams to build requirements
- Previous experience writing acceptance criteria and test requirements developed
- Ability to extract clarity of business challenges/opportunities and take business requirements to the development team
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise workloads
Why IMDEX is an Exciting Place to Work
At IMDEX we call it the ‘X Factor’. We have leading geoscience and engineering capabilities; world-class IP, product development, manufacturing facilities, precision instrumentation, an exciting pipeline of industry-changing technologies. Our global presence and client network is unparalleled. We have a fun and diverse team that is encouraged to be innovative, speak-up and contribute to the ongoing success of our company.
We offer high calibre candidates:
- An industry competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career progression opportunities
- Paid parental leave
- A working environment that values innovation and creativity
- The opportunity to work with a team of industry experts to deliver market leading technologies
IMDEX is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing a workplace of respect and inclusiveness. IMDEX’s Board places great emphasis on ensuring our company is a safe, high performing and welcoming workplace.
If you are applying for a position in Australia, IMDEX requires new employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people, unless they have a general medical exemption. Please consider this requirement when submitting your application.
Agency calls and candidates will not be considered. Shortlisting starts immediately.